Investment For Sale
The unit provides self-contained office accommodation over ground and lower ground floors. The space is mainly open plan and has been fitted out to provide workspace, WCs, a large board room and kitchen facilities. The unit is located in the development known as Angel Wharf, with the main access to the unit via a gated staircase at 170 Shepherdess Walk.
The unit overlooks Regents Canal at ground level, with some natural light penetrating to the lower ground floor via the central stairwell. The unit benefits from a fresh air ventilation system and electric heating. There is also an attractive communal courtyard seating area.
• Long Leasehold
• 155 years from and including the 1st September 2009
• Approx. 148 years remaining
• Ground rent of £500 exclusive per annum
• B1 Use of the Town and Country Planning (Use Classes) Order 1987
• Total Rateable Value is £45,750
• Total business rates payable (at a UBR of 49.7) are approximately £22,737.75 pa (£7.50 psf)
• All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries to the London Borough of Hackney.
• The current service charge is running at £6,492.78 per annum (approximately £2.14 per sq.ft)
• The unit is rated C with a score of 69
• The property is elected for VAT and will be payable on the purchase price
• Potentially the property can be purchased as a TOGC
• Each party will be responsible for their own legal costs
• We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £1,475,000 (One million four hundred and seventy-five thousand pounds) exclusive and subject to contract for the long leasehold interest
• A purchase as this level represents an attractive capital value of approximately £487 per sq.ft