For Sale – Part Built
Acacia Lodge, Rookery Road,
• Part built development opportunity benefitting from planning consent for 14 flats over ground to second floors.
• Each unit benefitting from demised parking and a small, landscaped area to the rear of the site.
• Acting on behalf of Administrators.
• Offers in Excess of £2,550,000 are sought for the freehold interest in condition.
L O C A T I O N
The property is situated on Rookery Road in of Staines-upon-Thames within the Borough of Spelthorne and the TW18 postcode Area. Rookery Road and the
immediate surrounding location are predominantly arranged with residential buildings and as such the property is situated on an established residential road.
D E S C R I P T I O N
At present the subject property measures a roughly rectangular site of approximately 0.34 acres The proposed construction has started with the groundwork, plinth beam and slab, superstructure and both internal and external brickwork completed up to the first floor level in addition to the first floor lintel for the first phase. We understand that the groundwork and foundations have also been laid for the second phase.
The property benefits from planning consent for a total of 14, One, Two and Three-bedroom flats of a GIA of 10,314 sqft to be erected over ground to 2nd floors with the proposed building on site comprising of a three-storey scheme with each unit benefitting from demised parking and a small, landscaped area to the rear of the site.
C O M M U N I C A T I O N S
• Staines Station (South Western Railway) – 0.6 Miles
• The site provides access into Central London via the A308 arterial road, M25 and M4 Motorways.
T E N U R E
P L A N N I N G
The site currently benefits from consent for 14 Residential Dwellings.
Planning Portal Reference Number:
T E N A N C I E S
The subject property is sold as a part built development and is therefore not subject to any tenancies.
V A T
We understand that the subject property is not elected for VAT.
P R O P O S A L
We are seeking offers in the region of £2,550,000 for the benefit of the freehold interest on an unconditional basis.
V I E W I N G S
Viewings are available strictly via Sole Agents – Copping Joyce
Contact Anthony Brown for further information: